Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Day Six: Free Printables!

Day six of this challenge and I have NO idea what to write about. As the writing muse has eluded me, I've decided to do something a little different and get YOU to craft along with me. Ready to play along?

I'm a great fan of Pinterest (you can find me here if you like to follow me) and all of the wonderful things you can find on there. I'm also a great fan of free printables and have found many, many wonderful projects to print and frame (the most recent one I framed can be found here. I'll wait while you go look at it... Nice isn't it?). But every now and then, I can't find a printable that says or looks like what I want.



This was the position I found myself in last Father's Day when I wanted to make some meaningful but inexpensive presents for DH. The poster above is ideal for my bicycle loving husband and the one below totally representative of his outlook on life. These were fun to make and the set of three looks great above his dresser. I am only including two of the three printables here due to copyright reasons.



You can click on the link below for each image, save it and print it off on card stock at home or save it to a USB and get it printed at a business supply store. Cheap and easy decorating - my favourite kind. I have two frames that I change the contents of seasonally. I like the instant refresh and it feels like 'made' something.

Regardless of your interest in hanging them in your home or not, these printables were fun to make and I've enjoyed DH and I learning how to attach a printable image to the ol' blog. A whole new world!

Don't forget to tell me what you think and if someone could test a link below and tell me whether or not you can print them, I would be eternally grateful.

Keep Calm Printable here:

Go Outside Printable here

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment