Saturday, October 3, 2015

Day Three: Gone to the Dogs

DH says we have a 'formula' for our parties. I anticipate that this will change as the boys get older and want their own parties (historically, we have held Eldest and Middlest's parties on the same day) but, for now, this system works for us. DH and I prepare as much as possible the night before, aiming to be in bed before midnight (check!). The next morning, we clean a bit more together then DH takes all the boys out for second breakfast and picks up last minute items such as the helium balloons, fruit trays and pizza. I stay and clean up the remaining bits of the house and get the food table set up.

Here's how it looked today.

There was a balloon forest:


A doggy bouncy castle:


A doggy cake:



A doggy food table:


Special doggy food:



AKA Macaroons. And, for some sick reason, the boys loved eating this poop;)!
A special and personalized doggy birthday banner:


Hand stamped loot bags:


And a whole lot of fun!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome Patty! I am in awe of you and your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome. Wish I could be there. Give the boys a hug for me 🎂🎈🎈🎈

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome. Wish I could be there. Give the boys a hug for me 🎂🎈🎈🎈

    ReplyDelete