Monday, October 12, 2015

Day Twelve: Leap of Faith

We have a nice kitchen. I really like it. Then why do I want to change it? Because ever since we put in the stone wall in the kitchen, the dark cabinets makes an already dark corner even darker. So, I'm considering some 'pop'.

Photo Sources:

Rather than painting all of the cabinets white (I don't think I'm ready for that. Yet), I'm going to attack the kitchen island. Above are some of my inspirational pictures. Our island has a dark granite stone similar to #'s 1 and 2 . I love the antiqued style of #3 - we have decorative scrolls just like the island in this picture. 

I have MMS Linen, bonding agent and antiquing wax and DH has agreed to the reno.

Do you like the look? Think I'm brave enough? Need a 'before' picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment