Thursday, October 6, 2016

Day Six: Fourboysandanlgirl Episode 4 Show Notes





I can't believe it but I posted Episode Four of my podcast today. It's amazing that I'm enjoying it this much. The picture above will bring you to YouTube and the podcast. Subscribe if you're inclined!

Show Notes:

Ravelry: 4boysandanlgirl
Instagram: Fourboysandanlgirl

Ayrton sweater by Jane Ellis. Click here for my project page on Ravelry. Plymouth Mushishi 100% wool yarn in the Harvest colour way.

My apologies - I forgot to add a picture of me wearing my new sweater. Stay tuned!

Caramel Slouch by Tin Can Knits (paid pattern) in Fine Merino 100% Superwash by Diamond Luxury Yarns.

Antler Hat by Tin Can Knits (free pattern on Ravelry).

Podcast Love:

Inside Number 23
Twitch and Stitch
Paws 4 Stitches

Hitchhiker Shawl by Martina Behm in Little Bean Loves Merino Cashmere Nylon (MCN) in the colour way 011.

Short Sleeved Quick Knitted Cardigan by A Crafty House (paid pattern) in Lion Brand Wool-East Tonal.

Upcoming Project:

Drake Cowl (free pattern) by Estelle Yarns using Drake yarn.

Pretty row house stitch markers from Dawn's Creations.

100 Subscriber Contest! Details to follow next week.

This episode's ocean footage was taped in beautiful Flatrock, NL.









No comments:

Post a Comment