Thursday, September 7, 2017

Podcast Episode 25

The end of our summer holidays and the first week of school!

No FO's! Boo...!

WIPS:

Easy Garter Stitch 4 Patch Baby Blanket - free pattern on Ravelry. Knitting using two Caron Cakes in  Rainbow Sherbet 17023 and Faerie Cake 17010 using vintage 6 mm needles.

Talked about my pen pal Victoria from the Victoria Knits podcast. Go check her podcast out! She is so sweet!

The pen pal group is hosted by Paws 4 Stitches, Candy, and Jenny from Lucky Jenny Knits. Both of these lovely ladies host podcasts by those names so be sure to check them out too though it's too late to sign up for the pen pal program.

I showed off my progress on my shortie socks for my pen pal using Patons Kroy in Sherbet (toes, heels and cuffs) and using H'Ewe Phoria yarn, a Canadian indie dyed yarn  (Rhonda Kellett on Instagram) in the colour way 'Hot Diggity.'

Showed off my Molly Klein Designs bag where my Madewell Cardigan, paid pattern by Joji Locatelli, is housed. I'm using Smith and Ewe yarn in the Borealis colour way using two different dye lots.

Stash Enhancement:

I showed off four gorgeous skeins of yarn from the lovely Yarn Enabler, Amanda. The first two skeins are in the colour way 'Northern Lights' on her sparkle base. The next skein and mini is her 'Not Your Mother's Sock Monkey' set. The final skein of yarn was a gift from Amanda (that I'm going to keep. Bad Patty!) in the colour way 'Fall Into It' which is a new colour way for her. It might be available at the Kitchener-Waterloo Fibrefest coming up this weekend.

Now, lets see when Youtube will upload this episode! Overnight I hope!

Chat soon!

XO






No comments:

Post a Comment